Applications include: Telecom, high-performance and low-power systems, industrial devices, scientific instrumentation, power electronics devices, transport and logistics, biomedical devices.
BEAMS-EE research activities focus on the following axes:
- Multi-processor System-on-Chips for multi-constrained applications including real-time;
- 3D integrated circuits design and optimization;
- FPGA- or microcontroller-based electronics for instrumentation
- FPGA and software design for software-defined radio platforms
- System design for communication and control applications
Didactics of electricity/electronics