icity Finale >>> LEVEL-UP BRUSSELS
As all good things must come to an end, time has come for icity.brussels to announce its closing event, “Level-up Brussels” and pass on the torch!
On Thursday 5 October, afternoon at BeVenue, the team addressed the project’s achievements, its successful collaborations, and its legacy.
The programme included the following guest speakers:
- Justine Harze, Deputy Director of the Cabinet of Rudi Vervoort, Minister-President of the Government of the Brussels-Capital Region
- Philippe Van Impe, Founder of Green Gateway, ex CEO and Founder of DigitYser, co-Founder of BeCentral
- Special Keynote: Jennick Scheerlinck, CEO and Founder of Hoplr.
– and with FARI – AI for the Common Good Institute, SustAIn.brussels and VUB Business Development Academy.
Find more information in the aftermovie and at the link below.
Who we are
icity.brussels is a joint initiative of ULB, VUB and SIRRIS and a technology hub.
Funded by the ERDF and Innoviris, icity.brussels is entirely devoted to strengthening Research and Innovation in Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) in Brussels.
It has already launched R&D ICT projects in several key domains like education, e-Health, mobility, Internet of Things or 5G.
Support to digital Innovation
icity.brussels can help your business focusing on new innovation projects, in particular by:
- providing insight in new technology development and technology watch
strategically positioning of your innovation ideas
- defining the required expertise
- identifying the most adequate solution for you
ICT scientific experts
We can help you tap into a world-class set of internationally renowned experts from our regional universities and industrial R&D centres: more than 200 specialists at your service – and right around the corner – in Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, IoT, Cybersecurity, Industry 4.0, Augmented/Virtual Reality, Interactive technologies, Wireless, and Embedded systems.
Still unsure about the best fit? Feel free to get in touch with us: it is our job to assist you extracting the most out of your innovation project.
Cybersecurity Research Center
Data Analytics Lab
Its ambition is to improve dataflow and data exchange among current and future applications and to create new synergies between researchers, students, decision makers and businesses.
Available on the ULB and VUB campuses since January 2020, it will soon cover areas between and around the two campuses. This is why SmartCampus is playing the role of a Smart City beta site for Brussels.
Let’s start a new collaboration!
Tell us about your project and your needs and we will you find innovative solutions!